My Family

My Family
3 kids with CF

Monday, July 12, 2010

My vent for the day...

Ok today I am just angry!! I am angry that my children have cystic fibrosis. I am angry that they have to do vests, and nebulizers, and take so many damn medications. I am angry at the insurance company that says they won't pay for their enzymes unless they are on a generic form when there is no generic form! I am angry that my 6 year old son has to lay in a hospital bed for 5 weeks instead of enjoying his summer like a "normal" 6 year old boy. I am angry that they had to cut into my 11 month old to put a feeding tube in and that I had to say it was alright to do it. I am angry that I have to watch my son cough until he's blue and needs oxygen. I am angry that cf steals so many young lives that have SO much potential. I am angry that it is stealing my children's lives one breath at a time and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. I am angry that I feel so helpless all the time. I am angry today at cf and what it does to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment